Chiang Mai University (CMU) is offering 200 Full Graduate Level Scholarships per year, an exciting opportunity to study at CMU for both Thai and international citizens who possess a high potential and who meet our requirements.
For the 2021 academic year, the starting date for the 1st Semester has changed to June 2021 and there will only be one application round for the Presidential Scholarships in 2021. If applicants are interested in applying for a study starting in the 2nd semester of 2021, they should contact the Program Administrative Committee Chair directly, in order to find research to pick and match with a Thesis Advisor and to apply for the scholarship in advance.
- Tuition fee $1700-$6700 per year (will be paid directly to the program)
- Life, Accident and health insurance
- Books and stationary
- Living allowance
- .Settlement allowance
- Thesis publication allowance
- Airfare or any other travel allowance from hometown/city /country to CMU
- Bachelor’s degree holder: GPA not less than 3.50
- An international or a regular program
- Research outline include (i) why you are interested in a particular area, (ii) why you should be awarded the scholarship, (iii) how you propose to carry out the study
- Certificate of English language within the last 2 years: IELTS (score of 6.0) or TOEFL (score of 555PBT)
- Two recommendation letter
How to Apply
- Apply and upload the required documents within the specified application period to https://bit.ly/3ax6FvI
- Applicants are required to apply for an intended study program along with the scholarship application. All required documents as mentioned above should be in PDF or JPG format and must be submitted online, including bachelor's and master's transcripts (if available), English proficiency certificate, letters of recommendation, research plan, and any other supporting documents such as publications and a letter of recommendation from a CMU potential major advisor that states the expected outcomes for the applicant. The applicants must present the originals and copies of Transcript(s), English test result, and personal ID card/passport on student registration and contract signing day. Applicants who have graduated internationally with a study record (transcript) and any other required documents, not in English, must also attach the official translations in English. If the Grading System is different from that of Thailand, the applicant official proof of equivalence to the Thailand Grading System.
Interested candidates, please visit the Official Link.
***Disclaimer: WEduShare does not own the content. Our purpose is purely to help spread the information. Although every effort is made to keep the information true, accurate, complete, and appropriate, we make no representations nor warranties.